Whether you’re looking to find that special someone who loves their pup like you do or you just want to socialize in the company of your dog, here are some Charlotte dog meetup groups to help you do just that.
- The Charlotte Doodle Romp group has over 1500 members and weekly “romps” around Charlotte. Members must currently own a “Dood” and request to join the Facebook group.
- Charlotte French Bulldogs group has almost 400 members and does not require that you own a Frenchie to join in the fun!
- Charlotte Standard Poodle Meetup Group can be found with their non-shedding pups at Lucky Dog Bark & Brew from time to time.
- Charlotte Italian Greyhound Meetup Group and their “Iggys” romp around Frazier Park often. Now, that’s a breed you don’t see enough of!
- Dogs & Drinks Meetup Group seems to be a pretty active group of non-breed-specific, imbibing dog owners and there’s nothing wrong with that! You can find them often at Lucky Dog Bark & Brew as well as the Dog Bar.